CALL OR STOP BY TODAY (412) 461-5885
After completing a new installation or restoration of a previously installed hardscape project, the logical next step is to seal and protect the surface. A sealer can provide many benefits including easier maintenance, visual enhancement and protection of the surface. Be sure to protect the investment of your hardscape project.
Alliance Gator Hybrid Seal™
It is acrylic copolymer used to seal concrete pavers. It penetrates deep into the concrete paver pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
- Works above 40ºF (5ºC)
- Film former
- Joint stabilizer
- Will not discolor
- Rapid Installation
- Low VOC
- Color enhancer
It can start protecting new hardscape surfaces immediately after installation because of their unmatched breathability that will not trap efflorescence under the sealer surface. In addition, restoring and then sealing a previously installed project can help bring a dirty, tired-looking hardscape back to life and make it look like almost new again!
Offer Protection Against
- Weather: Sealed surfaces resist fading from harsh UV rays.
- Water and Freeze/Thaw Conditions: Sealed surfaces resist the damaging effects from water penetration.
- Staining: Sealed surfaces resist the intrusion of stains from food, minerals, nature, weather, dirt and de-icing salt.
- Wear and Tear: Sealed surfaces resist deterioration from the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Moss, Mildew and Mold: Surfaces protected with a Surebond Sealer containing an Anti-fungal Film Protector will resist moss, mildew and mold growth.
- Enhancement*: Surebond Sealers with enhancing properties offer visual improvement by intensifying the color of the surface and/or adding a sheen.
- Joint Stabilization*: Surebond Joint Stabilizing Sealers harden the sand within the pavement joints reducing sand washout, inhibit weed growth and protect against insect infestation.
- Easier Maintenance: Sealed surfaces are easier to clean and maintain by keeping stains from penetrating the hardscape surface.